Fired after one day with Duke Power with an estimated $44 million dollar severance package...Looks like the perfect guy for us.
Duke lead director Ann Gray told the North Carolina Utilities Commission in July that the energy giant lost confidence in Johnson in part because he "had withheld information from the board about rising repair costs at Progress's troubled Crystal River, Fla., nuclear plant," according to the Journal's story.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)
- First movie at the Princess in 15 years! (mushy)
- Dr. Eric Littleton's Christmas show scheduled for Dec. 19th at the Princess (mushy)
- The Princess makes the news again! (mushy)
- Valtentine's Murder Mystery at Jamison Development Center (mushy)
- Tina Turner, Dolly Parton, and Johnny Cash at the Princess Thursday! (mushy)