Fired after one day with Duke Power with an estimated $44 million dollar severance package...Looks like the perfect guy for us.
Duke lead director Ann Gray told the North Carolina Utilities Commission in July that the energy giant lost confidence in Johnson in part because he "had withheld information from the board about rising repair costs at Progress's troubled Crystal River, Fla., nuclear plant," according to the Journal's story.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - Saturday and Sunday (mushy)
- Jousting three weekends at The Tennessee Medieval Faire! (mushy)
- Lots to do in Harriman this week and weekend! (mushy)
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)
- The Headhunters want to know... (mushy)
- Ever dream of being in the movies? (mushy)
- Come Support The Talent Show Friday At 6PM! (mushy)
- 2nd Annual Multi-County Talent Show Deadline looms (mushy)
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)