Fired after one day with Duke Power with an estimated $44 million dollar severance package...Looks like the perfect guy for us.
Duke lead director Ann Gray told the North Carolina Utilities Commission in July that the energy giant lost confidence in Johnson in part because he "had withheld information from the board about rising repair costs at Progress's troubled Crystal River, Fla., nuclear plant," according to the Journal's story.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - Saturday and Sunday (mushy)
- Jousting three weekends at The Tennessee Medieval Faire! (mushy)
- Lots to do in Harriman this week and weekend! (mushy)
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)
- The Headhunters want to know... (mushy)