Fired after one day with Duke Power with an estimated $44 million dollar severance package...Looks like the perfect guy for us.
Duke lead director Ann Gray told the North Carolina Utilities Commission in July that the energy giant lost confidence in Johnson in part because he "had withheld information from the board about rising repair costs at Progress's troubled Crystal River, Fla., nuclear plant," according to the Journal's story.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)
- The Headhunters want to know... (mushy)
- Ever dream of being in the movies? (mushy)
- Come Support The Talent Show Friday At 6PM! (mushy)
- 2nd Annual Multi-County Talent Show Deadline looms (mushy)
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)