Headlines that slant the meaning of a story are a pet peeve of mine but this teaser from WBIR was too funny not to share:
Convicted sex offender Christopher Jeffers stole just two hours of freedom Thursday before deputies captured him at a random woman's home.
The story is written from the slant that since Scott County's jail is too small they couldn't keep this guy locked up. Hmm...Where have I heard that story before?
All you "random women" out there better be careful though.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - Saturday and Sunday (mushy)
- Jousting three weekends at The Tennessee Medieval Faire! (mushy)
- Lots to do in Harriman this week and weekend! (mushy)
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)
- The Headhunters want to know... (mushy)
- Ever dream of being in the movies? (mushy)
- Come Support The Talent Show Friday At 6PM! (mushy)
- 2nd Annual Multi-County Talent Show Deadline looms (mushy)
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)