Headlines that slant the meaning of a story are a pet peeve of mine but this teaser from WBIR was too funny not to share:
Convicted sex offender Christopher Jeffers stole just two hours of freedom Thursday before deputies captured him at a random woman's home.
The story is written from the slant that since Scott County's jail is too small they couldn't keep this guy locked up. Hmm...Where have I heard that story before?
All you "random women" out there better be careful though.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)
- First movie at the Princess in 15 years! (mushy)
- Dr. Eric Littleton's Christmas show scheduled for Dec. 19th at the Princess (mushy)
- The Princess makes the news again! (mushy)
- Valtentine's Murder Mystery at Jamison Development Center (mushy)
- Tina Turner, Dolly Parton, and Johnny Cash at the Princess Thursday! (mushy)