Headlines that slant the meaning of a story are a pet peeve of mine but this teaser from WBIR was too funny not to share:
Convicted sex offender Christopher Jeffers stole just two hours of freedom Thursday before deputies captured him at a random woman's home.
The story is written from the slant that since Scott County's jail is too small they couldn't keep this guy locked up. Hmm...Where have I heard that story before?
All you "random women" out there better be careful though.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Do Not Privatize Fall Creek Falls (robmtchl)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - 3 BIG days - Memorial Day weekend! (mushy)
- Darren York - New Princess manager (mushy)
- "An Evening of Remembrance" - Black History Month Event (mushy)
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)