This is a weird one coming. Could be nothing, could mess us up...
The system is unique in that the air will be warmer at higher altitudes than at lower, which is why the precipitation will fall has ice and sleet instead of snow, as the rain won't have time to fully freeze before it hits the ground.
That means there's a realistic chance it could rain at Mount LeConte while icing in Knoxville.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - Saturday and Sunday (mushy)
- Jousting three weekends at The Tennessee Medieval Faire! (mushy)
- Lots to do in Harriman this week and weekend! (mushy)
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)
- The Headhunters want to know... (mushy)