This is a weird one coming. Could be nothing, could mess us up...
The system is unique in that the air will be warmer at higher altitudes than at lower, which is why the precipitation will fall has ice and sleet instead of snow, as the rain won't have time to fully freeze before it hits the ground.
That means there's a realistic chance it could rain at Mount LeConte while icing in Knoxville.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)
- First movie at the Princess in 15 years! (mushy)
- Dr. Eric Littleton's Christmas show scheduled for Dec. 19th at the Princess (mushy)
- The Princess makes the news again! (mushy)
- Valtentine's Murder Mystery at Jamison Development Center (mushy)
- Tina Turner, Dolly Parton, and Johnny Cash at the Princess Thursday! (mushy)