This is a weird one coming. Could be nothing, could mess us up...
The system is unique in that the air will be warmer at higher altitudes than at lower, which is why the precipitation will fall has ice and sleet instead of snow, as the rain won't have time to fully freeze before it hits the ground.
That means there's a realistic chance it could rain at Mount LeConte while icing in Knoxville.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Ever dream of being in the movies? (mushy)
- Come Support The Talent Show Friday At 6PM! (mushy)
- 2nd Annual Multi-County Talent Show Deadline looms (mushy)
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)
- First movie at the Princess in 15 years! (mushy)
- Dr. Eric Littleton's Christmas show scheduled for Dec. 19th at the Princess (mushy)