Tennessee has only two bookmobiles. Kentucky has 98, and even Georgia and Alabama have 23 and 17 respectively. See this PDF: (link...).
I loved the access to books that a bookmobile gave me when I was young. We could really use a bookmobile or two here in rural Roane County.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - 3 BIG days - Memorial Day weekend! (mushy)
- Darren York - New Princess manager (mushy)
- "An Evening of Remembrance" - Black History Month Event (mushy)
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)