2013 Tennessee Sandhill Crane Festival
January 19-20, 2013
We got to chat with John James Audubon last year. Chuck Darwin should be a hoot to see in the town made famous by the Scopes Monkey Trial.
Seriously, this is a great event and extremely enjoyable. It's one of those where no child should be left behind. The eagle and raptor talk alone is worth the trip. I suggest you go see the several thousand Sandhill cranes sometime before the actual weekend of the festival. I personally have never seen the Whooping Cranes.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- 2017 Princess Idols Announced (mushy)
- Do Not Privatize Fall Creek Falls (robmtchl)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - 3 BIG days - Memorial Day weekend! (mushy)
- Darren York - New Princess manager (mushy)
- "An Evening of Remembrance" - Black History Month Event (mushy)
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)