2013 Tennessee Sandhill Crane Festival
January 19-20, 2013
We got to chat with John James Audubon last year. Chuck Darwin should be a hoot to see in the town made famous by the Scopes Monkey Trial.
Seriously, this is a great event and extremely enjoyable. It's one of those where no child should be left behind. The eagle and raptor talk alone is worth the trip. I suggest you go see the several thousand Sandhill cranes sometime before the actual weekend of the festival. I personally have never seen the Whooping Cranes.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)
- The Headhunters want to know... (mushy)
- Ever dream of being in the movies? (mushy)
- Come Support The Talent Show Friday At 6PM! (mushy)
- 2nd Annual Multi-County Talent Show Deadline looms (mushy)
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)