GAO researchers in their report detail the stunning costs of motorcycle fatalities on society. In 2010 alone, they estimated that motorcycle deaths cost $16 billion nationwide. They estimated that each individual motorcycle fatality cost about $1.2 million.
I'm curious about the methodology of that figure and also how it would relate to the cost of a car death.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)
- The Headhunters want to know... (mushy)
- Ever dream of being in the movies? (mushy)
- Come Support The Talent Show Friday At 6PM! (mushy)
- 2nd Annual Multi-County Talent Show Deadline looms (mushy)
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)