Update 12-11 9:50 am: (link...)
The bullets fired at Rocky Joe Houston and his brother could have come from a moving patrol car, a ballistics expert testified today.
A search of Jones' car turned up extra bullets, various guns in the trunk and no copies of any warrant for either of the Houston brothers, Royse testified. Prosecutors say the deputy went to the home to serve a bench warrant for Rocky Houston, while the brothers say he came as part of a years-long police harassment campaign.
I've heard various explainations of the "warrant". Can anybody fill us in on what the "Failure to appear" warrant was actually about?
It should be noted that at any one moment, there are hundreds and hundreds of ""failure to appear" warrants active on Roane County citizens. There was one on me in Rockwood, at one point, due to a clerical error in the city court clerk's department.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Darren York - New Princess manager (mushy)
- "An Evening of Remembrance" - Black History Month Event (mushy)
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)