Update 12-11 9:50 am: (link...)
The bullets fired at Rocky Joe Houston and his brother could have come from a moving patrol car, a ballistics expert testified today.
A search of Jones' car turned up extra bullets, various guns in the trunk and no copies of any warrant for either of the Houston brothers, Royse testified. Prosecutors say the deputy went to the home to serve a bench warrant for Rocky Houston, while the brothers say he came as part of a years-long police harassment campaign.
I've heard various explainations of the "warrant". Can anybody fill us in on what the "Failure to appear" warrant was actually about?
It should be noted that at any one moment, there are hundreds and hundreds of ""failure to appear" warrants active on Roane County citizens. There was one on me in Rockwood, at one point, due to a clerical error in the city court clerk's department.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)
- First movie at the Princess in 15 years! (mushy)
- Dr. Eric Littleton's Christmas show scheduled for Dec. 19th at the Princess (mushy)
- The Princess makes the news again! (mushy)
- Valtentine's Murder Mystery at Jamison Development Center (mushy)
- Tina Turner, Dolly Parton, and Johnny Cash at the Princess Thursday! (mushy)
- Emery Francis To Open For EmiSunshine Tonight! (mushy)