I don't know how to say this any other way except that TN Republicans are blatantly screwing the citizens of TN so that their corporate overlords can get more and more tax cuts. Couple that with a bill to double the amount of money state senators can receive from PACs and what do you think is going on?
Has corruption been legalized in Tennessee?
Sure looks like it!
Gov. Bill Haslam’s administration has calculated that one provision in the governor’s tax package would collectively give $113.8 million annually ib tax breaks to 518 Tennessee companies with just 24 big firms get more than half the benefits in corporate tax cuts...
Other RoaneViews blogs
- 2017 Princess Idols Announced (mushy)
- Do Not Privatize Fall Creek Falls (robmtchl)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - 3 BIG days - Memorial Day weekend! (mushy)
- Darren York - New Princess manager (mushy)
- "An Evening of Remembrance" - Black History Month Event (mushy)
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)