Yes..or possibly No.
Former Knoxville Mayor Victor Ashe initially reported that Yager is under consideration, but said in a Shopper News column that the senator would have to give up his seat in the General Assembly to serve. Yager, asked about the report, said he had been advised that he would not have to give up his seat.
Ashe said in an interview later that “another legislator,” who he declined to name, had told him a resignation from the legislature would be required to accept the TVA post, but that might be mistaken.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- 2017 Princess Idols Announced (mushy)
- Do Not Privatize Fall Creek Falls (robmtchl)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - 3 BIG days - Memorial Day weekend! (mushy)
- Darren York - New Princess manager (mushy)
- "An Evening of Remembrance" - Black History Month Event (mushy)
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)