Critics cited campaign contributions as a reason for the vote. Among Tennessee Republicans, Sen. Lamar Alexander received $84,000 from telecommunications companies in his last election campaign, according to figures compiled by the National Institute on Money in State Politics ((link...)). Sen. Bob Corker received $43,000 and Rep. Chuck Fleischmann got $18,000. In North Georgia, Republican Rep. Tom Graves got $33,000.
But here is the queen herself making all the others look like pikers...Chuck is selling his vote way too cheap!
Other RoaneViews blogs
- 2017 Princess Idols Announced (mushy)
- Do Not Privatize Fall Creek Falls (robmtchl)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - 3 BIG days - Memorial Day weekend! (mushy)
- Darren York - New Princess manager (mushy)
- "An Evening of Remembrance" - Black History Month Event (mushy)
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)