To say Republicans are playing politics with American lives is more than accurate. In TN we have lost at least 8 rural hospitals due to the loss of Federal dollars that would have kept them serving those who need care. We've kept the dollar counter going over on the right column just so you can see how much money Republicans have cost Tennessee in Federal healthcare dollars. With the failure to repeal "Obamacare" several states are moving ahead with medicaid expansion. Not Tennessee, however. We know why!
"Tennessee Democrats describe the death of the American Health Care Act in Washington last week as a gift from God and a new opportunity for the state to expand Medicaid to provide health insurance to as many as 400,000 additional low-income Tennesseans.
But Republicans have been much more reserved, suggesting a more strategic approach might be the best route forward."
Other RoaneViews blogs
- 2017 Princess Idols Announced (mushy)
- Do Not Privatize Fall Creek Falls (robmtchl)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - 3 BIG days - Memorial Day weekend! (mushy)
- Darren York - New Princess manager (mushy)
- "An Evening of Remembrance" - Black History Month Event (mushy)
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)