This is absolutely weird in addition to being an affront to TN tax payers. Gov. Haslam has budgeted $45 million to provide incentives for rural broadband providers except the ones that are owned by taxpayers.
Following me so far?
Then there's a meeting to decide how to divide the state tax dollars and it's run by a Congress person, not a state official. And the media is barred because Marsha Blackburn declares it "Off the record!"
This does not look good for the taxpayers of Tennessee having their money wisely and fairly spent.
Humphrey has the report:
Other RoaneViews blogs
- 2017 Princess Idols Announced (mushy)
- Do Not Privatize Fall Creek Falls (robmtchl)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - 3 BIG days - Memorial Day weekend! (mushy)
- Darren York - New Princess manager (mushy)
- "An Evening of Remembrance" - Black History Month Event (mushy)
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)