This is scary. Either back this up or resign!
The Wilson County lawmaker had an exchange with a woman who said that she knew a local Muslim family and they were good people and “wouldn’t hurt anybody,” but there were some who were “adamant” about harmful acts.
In an audio recording of the town hall obtained by The Tennessean, Beavers responds by saying that we were with “intelligence people” this week who told her that Muslim terrorists were moving into the Bible Belt to orchestrate a jihad and “infiltrating churches.”
Other RoaneViews blogs
- 2017 Princess Idols Announced (mushy)
- Do Not Privatize Fall Creek Falls (robmtchl)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - 3 BIG days - Memorial Day weekend! (mushy)
- Darren York - New Princess manager (mushy)
- "An Evening of Remembrance" - Black History Month Event (mushy)
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)