Let's face it, there is a fair bit of alcohol consumption at public events. Isn't it time the County and the cities sold it to take control over it and make the revenue it would bring in?
Most municipalities start with limited sales in a designated area to see how it goes. History shows that it goes quite well in every place that has made the move to allow controlled sales of alcohol at events.
Oak Ridge is selling beer and wine at it's Secret City Festival:
After some questions and debate, the Oak Ridge Beer Permit Board voted unanimously to again allow the Secret City festival to have beer sales this year.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- 2017 Princess Idols Announced (mushy)
- Do Not Privatize Fall Creek Falls (robmtchl)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - 3 BIG days - Memorial Day weekend! (mushy)
- Darren York - New Princess manager (mushy)
- "An Evening of Remembrance" - Black History Month Event (mushy)
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)