Commissioner Junior Hendrickson said he learned several things from the workshop. “We can manage the weeds but we can’t eradicate them,” he said. Hendrickson wondered why TVA could come up with a billion dollars to remediate the ash spill but does not have money to address the weed problem.
He said he would be in favor of forming a committee to address the problem.
“We have to do something,” he said.
A subscription is required for this RCN story. (link...)
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Do Not Privatize Fall Creek Falls (robmtchl)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - 3 BIG days - Memorial Day weekend! (mushy)
- Darren York - New Princess manager (mushy)
- "An Evening of Remembrance" - Black History Month Event (mushy)
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)