Hey, if the Presidential spokesperson can flat our lie at news conferences, why can't lowly state senators get away with the same thing?
Sen. Paul Bailey @PaulBaileyforTN
Despite what the media may report several of the protesters admitted that they had been paid to be at the TN Capitol.
9:26 PM - 30 Jan 2017
When pressed about his sources, Bailey said he couldn't reveal them due to security reasons. Later he posted a video as proof. He claimed they were buses loaded with protesters. Then he deleted the video after a news reporter pointed out that the buses he showed the video of were just actually buses carrying legislators to meet with lobbyists (read: wined and dined).
Folks, I don't care what party you support, we cannot tolerate being lied to. Democracy in America is fundamentally dependent upon the voters knowing the facts.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- 2017 Princess Idols Announced (mushy)
- Do Not Privatize Fall Creek Falls (robmtchl)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - 3 BIG days - Memorial Day weekend! (mushy)
- Darren York - New Princess manager (mushy)
- "An Evening of Remembrance" - Black History Month Event (mushy)
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)