The seventh period on the periodic chart is the column containing Florine, chlorine, bromine, iodine, astatine (had to look that one up) and now Tennessine. The name was announced in Russia after a Russian American collaboration, proving that not only can Russia help elect our president but they can work with ORNL to create new elements.
Political snark aside, this is pretty cool stuff for us science geeks.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- 2017 Princess Idols Announced (mushy)
- Do Not Privatize Fall Creek Falls (robmtchl)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - 3 BIG days - Memorial Day weekend! (mushy)
- Darren York - New Princess manager (mushy)
- "An Evening of Remembrance" - Black History Month Event (mushy)
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)