On the evening of February 20, 2008 there will be a total eclipse of the Moon. Earlier that day, there may have been a total eclipse of all reason in the Tennessee Legislature.
They are scheduled to discuss a bill that would require all men in Tennessee to be DNA tested and matched before they can be listed as the father of a child on the birth certificate.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - Saturday and Sunday (mushy)
- Jousting three weekends at The Tennessee Medieval Faire! (mushy)
- Lots to do in Harriman this week and weekend! (mushy)
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)