On the evening of February 20, 2008 there will be a total eclipse of the Moon. Earlier that day, there may have been a total eclipse of all reason in the Tennessee Legislature.
They are scheduled to discuss a bill that would require all men in Tennessee to be DNA tested and matched before they can be listed as the father of a child on the birth certificate.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- What A Wonderful Time The Multi-County Talent Shows Are! (mushy)
- Come Support The Talent Show Friday At 6PM! (mushy)
- 2nd Annual Multi-County Talent Show Deadline looms (mushy)
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)
- First movie at the Princess in 15 years! (mushy)
- Dr. Eric Littleton's Christmas show scheduled for Dec. 19th at the Princess (mushy)