Drought is back in West and South Roane County. According to the Tennessee State Drought Monitor ((link...)), parts of Roane County are now officially suffering drought conditions.Continued...
I hope this lasts. Twenty years ago I remember it raining at least for a while nearly every day. It kept the forest moist and the air refreshed. I hope those days will come again.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Darren York - New Princess manager (mushy)
- "An Evening of Remembrance" - Black History Month Event (mushy)
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)