Drought is back in West and South Roane County. According to the Tennessee State Drought Monitor ((link...)), parts of Roane County are now officially suffering drought conditions.Continued...
I hope this lasts. Twenty years ago I remember it raining at least for a while nearly every day. It kept the forest moist and the air refreshed. I hope those days will come again.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - Saturday and Sunday (mushy)
- Jousting three weekends at The Tennessee Medieval Faire! (mushy)
- Lots to do in Harriman this week and weekend! (mushy)
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)
- The Headhunters want to know... (mushy)