Drought is back in West and South Roane County. According to the Tennessee State Drought Monitor ((link...)), parts of Roane County are now officially suffering drought conditions.Continued...
I hope this lasts. Twenty years ago I remember it raining at least for a while nearly every day. It kept the forest moist and the air refreshed. I hope those days will come again.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - Saturday and Sunday (mushy)
- Jousting three weekends at The Tennessee Medieval Faire! (mushy)
- Lots to do in Harriman this week and weekend! (mushy)
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)
- The Headhunters want to know... (mushy)
- Ever dream of being in the movies? (mushy)
- Come Support The Talent Show Friday At 6PM! (mushy)
- 2nd Annual Multi-County Talent Show Deadline looms (mushy)
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)