What do you know...All references to GLBT and Clothing Optional are now gone! Did they suddenly decide to change their business model?
Update: Several folks have told me that they have talked or exchanged emails with someone at the "resort." I'm guessing it is for real and not just a scare tactic to get somebody to buy them out.
The best comment was, "We have between $40 and $60 Million dollars in school needs and a haywire $10 million jail project and you don't hear much of a peep out of folks, but let gays and lesbians threaten to take their clothes off at a private resort..."
Other RoaneViews blogs
- What A Wonderful Time The Multi-County Talent Shows Are! (mushy)
- Come Support The Talent Show Friday At 6PM! (mushy)
- 2nd Annual Multi-County Talent Show Deadline looms (mushy)
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)
- First movie at the Princess in 15 years! (mushy)
- Dr. Eric Littleton's Christmas show scheduled for Dec. 19th at the Princess (mushy)