What do you know...All references to GLBT and Clothing Optional are now gone! Did they suddenly decide to change their business model?
Update: Several folks have told me that they have talked or exchanged emails with someone at the "resort." I'm guessing it is for real and not just a scare tactic to get somebody to buy them out.
The best comment was, "We have between $40 and $60 Million dollars in school needs and a haywire $10 million jail project and you don't hear much of a peep out of folks, but let gays and lesbians threaten to take their clothes off at a private resort..."
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - Saturday and Sunday (mushy)