What do you know...All references to GLBT and Clothing Optional are now gone! Did they suddenly decide to change their business model?
Update: Several folks have told me that they have talked or exchanged emails with someone at the "resort." I'm guessing it is for real and not just a scare tactic to get somebody to buy them out.
The best comment was, "We have between $40 and $60 Million dollars in school needs and a haywire $10 million jail project and you don't hear much of a peep out of folks, but let gays and lesbians threaten to take their clothes off at a private resort..."
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - Saturday and Sunday (mushy)
- Jousting three weekends at The Tennessee Medieval Faire! (mushy)
- Lots to do in Harriman this week and weekend! (mushy)
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)
- The Headhunters want to know... (mushy)
- Ever dream of being in the movies? (mushy)
- Come Support The Talent Show Friday At 6PM! (mushy)
- 2nd Annual Multi-County Talent Show Deadline looms (mushy)
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)