Sunday night: Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 1am. Low around 16. South wind around 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
This event will be followed by very cold temperatures, brought to us by a cold weather vortex which normally would stay near Canada. Rising heat energy in the atmosphere creates more powerful vortexes that can reach further south than normal, much like it recently caused tropical storms to hit Canada.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)
- The Headhunters want to know... (mushy)
- Ever dream of being in the movies? (mushy)
- Come Support The Talent Show Friday At 6PM! (mushy)
- 2nd Annual Multi-County Talent Show Deadline looms (mushy)
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)