Sunday night: Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 1am. Low around 16. South wind around 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
This event will be followed by very cold temperatures, brought to us by a cold weather vortex which normally would stay near Canada. Rising heat energy in the atmosphere creates more powerful vortexes that can reach further south than normal, much like it recently caused tropical storms to hit Canada.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - Saturday and Sunday (mushy)
- Jousting three weekends at The Tennessee Medieval Faire! (mushy)
- Lots to do in Harriman this week and weekend! (mushy)
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)