Sunday night: Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 1am. Low around 16. South wind around 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
This event will be followed by very cold temperatures, brought to us by a cold weather vortex which normally would stay near Canada. Rising heat energy in the atmosphere creates more powerful vortexes that can reach further south than normal, much like it recently caused tropical storms to hit Canada.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Darren York - New Princess manager (mushy)
- "An Evening of Remembrance" - Black History Month Event (mushy)
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)