Sunday night: Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 1am. Low around 16. South wind around 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
This event will be followed by very cold temperatures, brought to us by a cold weather vortex which normally would stay near Canada. Rising heat energy in the atmosphere creates more powerful vortexes that can reach further south than normal, much like it recently caused tropical storms to hit Canada.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)
- First movie at the Princess in 15 years! (mushy)
- Dr. Eric Littleton's Christmas show scheduled for Dec. 19th at the Princess (mushy)
- The Princess makes the news again! (mushy)
- Valtentine's Murder Mystery at Jamison Development Center (mushy)
- Tina Turner, Dolly Parton, and Johnny Cash at the Princess Thursday! (mushy)
- Emery Francis To Open For EmiSunshine Tonight! (mushy)
- Kingston Mayor-Duncan/Kirkham re-zoning (chelsea)