The Harriman Christmas Parade starts at 7pm, Monday, December 16th, and directly following is a free Babahatchie Band concert in the Princess at 8pm. The parking lot behind Adkissons will be reserved for band members and those attending the concert. There will be a golf cart shuttling people from that lot to the theatre.
Lots going on, so get out there and celebrate the holiday season!
Other RoaneViews blogs
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - Saturday and Sunday (mushy)
- Jousting three weekends at The Tennessee Medieval Faire! (mushy)
- Lots to do in Harriman this week and weekend! (mushy)
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)