The Harriman Christmas Parade starts at 7pm, Monday, December 16th, and directly following is a free Babahatchie Band concert in the Princess at 8pm. The parking lot behind Adkissons will be reserved for band members and those attending the concert. There will be a golf cart shuttling people from that lot to the theatre.
Lots going on, so get out there and celebrate the holiday season!
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)
- First movie at the Princess in 15 years! (mushy)
- Dr. Eric Littleton's Christmas show scheduled for Dec. 19th at the Princess (mushy)
- The Princess makes the news again! (mushy)
- Valtentine's Murder Mystery at Jamison Development Center (mushy)
- Tina Turner, Dolly Parton, and Johnny Cash at the Princess Thursday! (mushy)