The Harriman Christmas Parade starts at 7pm, Monday, December 16th, and directly following is a free Babahatchie Band concert in the Princess at 8pm. The parking lot behind Adkissons will be reserved for band members and those attending the concert. There will be a golf cart shuttling people from that lot to the theatre.
Lots going on, so get out there and celebrate the holiday season!
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - Saturday and Sunday (mushy)