Congress person Marsha Blackburn Complains that raising the minimum wage will actually hurt all those kids entering the work force, because after all, she worked for the minimum wage of $2.15 and that was fine with her. Sonds like a good idea to me, since she is so old that $2.15 way back then is between $12 and $14 today (depending on when she actually went to work).
That and more from the Buzz...
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)
- First movie at the Princess in 15 years! (mushy)
- Dr. Eric Littleton's Christmas show scheduled for Dec. 19th at the Princess (mushy)
- The Princess makes the news again! (mushy)
- Valtentine's Murder Mystery at Jamison Development Center (mushy)
- Tina Turner, Dolly Parton, and Johnny Cash at the Princess Thursday! (mushy)