Congress person Marsha Blackburn Complains that raising the minimum wage will actually hurt all those kids entering the work force, because after all, she worked for the minimum wage of $2.15 and that was fine with her. Sonds like a good idea to me, since she is so old that $2.15 way back then is between $12 and $14 today (depending on when she actually went to work).
That and more from the Buzz...
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)
- The Headhunters want to know... (mushy)
- Ever dream of being in the movies? (mushy)
- Come Support The Talent Show Friday At 6PM! (mushy)
- 2nd Annual Multi-County Talent Show Deadline looms (mushy)
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)