Congress person Marsha Blackburn Complains that raising the minimum wage will actually hurt all those kids entering the work force, because after all, she worked for the minimum wage of $2.15 and that was fine with her. Sonds like a good idea to me, since she is so old that $2.15 way back then is between $12 and $14 today (depending on when she actually went to work).
That and more from the Buzz...
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Darren York - New Princess manager (mushy)
- "An Evening of Remembrance" - Black History Month Event (mushy)
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)