This is more than absurd. Ask any teacher how the evaluation process was in 2011 and then top that with the fact that this study was based on only the 35% of teachers who taught courses matched to standardized tests. The fix is in...
The research, conducted by a new internal research team within the Tennessee Department of Education, was based on teacher evaluations for the 2011-12 school year. It used improvement in student test scores as a measure of teacher effectiveness.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- What A Wonderful Time The Multi-County Talent Shows Are! (mushy)
- Come Support The Talent Show Friday At 6PM! (mushy)
- 2nd Annual Multi-County Talent Show Deadline looms (mushy)
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)
- First movie at the Princess in 15 years! (mushy)
- Dr. Eric Littleton's Christmas show scheduled for Dec. 19th at the Princess (mushy)