If you haven't gotten to Market Street for the music here's your last chance. This phenomenal sounding room (Thank You, Lisa!)will be remade for a new restaurant and we will adjust accordingly. The music will go on, but it won't be quite the same. Come out tonight and let's get our rowdy on with Doug and Telisha Williams.
And a bonus...
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - Saturday and Sunday (mushy)