"Remember, I didn't know him. When I came to the White House and we met for the first time, I wasn't part of his campaign team. There were people around him who worked for him the first day he arrived. I wasn't part of that circle. And yet I was included in the most high-level, close-knit group of advisers he had.
"I felt he was both willing to be open to other points of view, and certainly I didn't feel being a woman was anything that stood in my way there."
What a class act.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)
- The Headhunters want to know... (mushy)
- Ever dream of being in the movies? (mushy)
- Come Support The Talent Show Friday At 6PM! (mushy)
- 2nd Annual Multi-County Talent Show Deadline looms (mushy)
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)