"Remember, I didn't know him. When I came to the White House and we met for the first time, I wasn't part of his campaign team. There were people around him who worked for him the first day he arrived. I wasn't part of that circle. And yet I was included in the most high-level, close-knit group of advisers he had.
"I felt he was both willing to be open to other points of view, and certainly I didn't feel being a woman was anything that stood in my way there."
What a class act.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)
- First movie at the Princess in 15 years! (mushy)
- Dr. Eric Littleton's Christmas show scheduled for Dec. 19th at the Princess (mushy)
- The Princess makes the news again! (mushy)
- Valtentine's Murder Mystery at Jamison Development Center (mushy)
- Tina Turner, Dolly Parton, and Johnny Cash at the Princess Thursday! (mushy)
- Emery Francis To Open For EmiSunshine Tonight! (mushy)
- Kingston Mayor-Duncan/Kirkham re-zoning (chelsea)