"Remember, I didn't know him. When I came to the White House and we met for the first time, I wasn't part of his campaign team. There were people around him who worked for him the first day he arrived. I wasn't part of that circle. And yet I was included in the most high-level, close-knit group of advisers he had.
"I felt he was both willing to be open to other points of view, and certainly I didn't feel being a woman was anything that stood in my way there."
What a class act.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Darren York - New Princess manager (mushy)
- "An Evening of Remembrance" - Black History Month Event (mushy)
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)