We've got ice in Whites Creek Gorge. Main roads passable, bridges and side streets questionable. Be careful out there.
Freezing rain before 1pm, then rain or freezing rain. High near 38. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime ice accumulation of 0.1 to 0.3 of an inch possible.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Camelot Comes to Life on May 14 at the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Darren York - New Princess manager (mushy)
- "An Evening of Remembrance" - Black History Month Event (mushy)
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)