Is Corker calling his own party out? Hillary is being too nice asking for the security funds back. You know, the ones that Congress cut before the security failure...
While Corker panned the security situation at Benghazi as "a denial of the world today" and its political aftermath as "all that's wrong with Washington," the former Chattanooga mayor mostly struck a conciliatory tone. In a question to Clinton, Corker said there were "systemic deficiencies" in Libya and asked her to "mention one reform" since then. Clinton replied that she's changing department policy and lobbying Congress for more money for security.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - Saturday and Sunday (mushy)
- Jousting three weekends at The Tennessee Medieval Faire! (mushy)
- Lots to do in Harriman this week and weekend! (mushy)
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)
- The Headhunters want to know... (mushy)