Is Corker calling his own party out? Hillary is being too nice asking for the security funds back. You know, the ones that Congress cut before the security failure...
While Corker panned the security situation at Benghazi as "a denial of the world today" and its political aftermath as "all that's wrong with Washington," the former Chattanooga mayor mostly struck a conciliatory tone. In a question to Clinton, Corker said there were "systemic deficiencies" in Libya and asked her to "mention one reform" since then. Clinton replied that she's changing department policy and lobbying Congress for more money for security.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Ever dream of being in the movies? (mushy)
- Come Support The Talent Show Friday At 6PM! (mushy)
- 2nd Annual Multi-County Talent Show Deadline looms (mushy)
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)
- First movie at the Princess in 15 years! (mushy)
- Dr. Eric Littleton's Christmas show scheduled for Dec. 19th at the Princess (mushy)