This is a weird one coming. Could be nothing, could mess us up...
The system is unique in that the air will be warmer at higher altitudes than at lower, which is why the precipitation will fall has ice and sleet instead of snow, as the rain won't have time to fully freeze before it hits the ground.
That means there's a realistic chance it could rain at Mount LeConte while icing in Knoxville.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Darren York - New Princess manager (mushy)
- "An Evening of Remembrance" - Black History Month Event (mushy)
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)