Tennessee has only two bookmobiles. Kentucky has 98, and even Georgia and Alabama have 23 and 17 respectively. See this PDF: (link...).
I loved the access to books that a bookmobile gave me when I was young. We could really use a bookmobile or two here in rural Roane County.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - Saturday and Sunday (mushy)
- Jousting three weekends at The Tennessee Medieval Faire! (mushy)
- Lots to do in Harriman this week and weekend! (mushy)
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)
- The Headhunters want to know... (mushy)
- Ever dream of being in the movies? (mushy)
- Come Support The Talent Show Friday At 6PM! (mushy)
- 2nd Annual Multi-County Talent Show Deadline looms (mushy)