Any bets on how much snow we get?
Accumulations are expected to be light. The real hazard looks like it could be the ice that forms when 24 degree F (minus 4 C) temperatures hit wet roads. Friday morning drive time could be treacherous.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- The Princess Theatre - One of the top 11 in the state! (mushy)
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)