2013 Tennessee Sandhill Crane Festival
January 19-20, 2013
We got to chat with John James Audubon last year. Chuck Darwin should be a hoot to see in the town made famous by the Scopes Monkey Trial.
Seriously, this is a great event and extremely enjoyable. It's one of those where no child should be left behind. The eagle and raptor talk alone is worth the trip. I suggest you go see the several thousand Sandhill cranes sometime before the actual weekend of the festival. I personally have never seen the Whooping Cranes.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - Saturday and Sunday (mushy)
- Jousting three weekends at The Tennessee Medieval Faire! (mushy)
- Lots to do in Harriman this week and weekend! (mushy)
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)