2013 Tennessee Sandhill Crane Festival
January 19-20, 2013
We got to chat with John James Audubon last year. Chuck Darwin should be a hoot to see in the town made famous by the Scopes Monkey Trial.
Seriously, this is a great event and extremely enjoyable. It's one of those where no child should be left behind. The eagle and raptor talk alone is worth the trip. I suggest you go see the several thousand Sandhill cranes sometime before the actual weekend of the festival. I personally have never seen the Whooping Cranes.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)
- First movie at the Princess in 15 years! (mushy)
- Dr. Eric Littleton's Christmas show scheduled for Dec. 19th at the Princess (mushy)
- The Princess makes the news again! (mushy)
- Valtentine's Murder Mystery at Jamison Development Center (mushy)
- Tina Turner, Dolly Parton, and Johnny Cash at the Princess Thursday! (mushy)
- Emery Francis To Open For EmiSunshine Tonight! (mushy)