So saving us money on our electric bill is socialist? Really?
Clean energy advocates see efficiency efforts and conservation as a means of making construction of new power plants, either nuclear or fossil fuel, unnecessary, saving ratepayers billions of dollars over a decade or more...
Some conservatives and tea party members contend energy efficiency is a prelude to government-directed "social engineering."
Other RoaneViews blogs
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - Saturday and Sunday (mushy)
- Jousting three weekends at The Tennessee Medieval Faire! (mushy)
- Lots to do in Harriman this week and weekend! (mushy)
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)
- The Headhunters want to know... (mushy)