So saving us money on our electric bill is socialist? Really?
Clean energy advocates see efficiency efforts and conservation as a means of making construction of new power plants, either nuclear or fossil fuel, unnecessary, saving ratepayers billions of dollars over a decade or more...
Some conservatives and tea party members contend energy efficiency is a prelude to government-directed "social engineering."
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)
- First movie at the Princess in 15 years! (mushy)
- Dr. Eric Littleton's Christmas show scheduled for Dec. 19th at the Princess (mushy)
- The Princess makes the news again! (mushy)
- Valtentine's Murder Mystery at Jamison Development Center (mushy)
- Tina Turner, Dolly Parton, and Johnny Cash at the Princess Thursday! (mushy)