So saving us money on our electric bill is socialist? Really?
Clean energy advocates see efficiency efforts and conservation as a means of making construction of new power plants, either nuclear or fossil fuel, unnecessary, saving ratepayers billions of dollars over a decade or more...
Some conservatives and tea party members contend energy efficiency is a prelude to government-directed "social engineering."
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)
- The Headhunters want to know... (mushy)
- Ever dream of being in the movies? (mushy)
- Come Support The Talent Show Friday At 6PM! (mushy)
- 2nd Annual Multi-County Talent Show Deadline looms (mushy)
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)