This is the dirty behind the scenes story that should be front and center on the TVA nomination process.
"We respect her professional credentials, but we encourage the president to send another nominee with credentials better suited to the TVA board," according to a Wednesday joint statement from Corker and Alexander.
Marilyn Brown co-received the Nobel Prize for her work on climate change and she is an expert in energy efficiency. What better credentials can anyone have?
Update: TFP Calls Alexander and Corker, well, scared of Dr Brown...
Is it because Brown, with two years of board experience, is now becoming a too-strong member of the board, suggesting a vision Alexander and Sansom aren't comfortable with?
links in the comments
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)
- The Headhunters want to know... (mushy)
- Ever dream of being in the movies? (mushy)
- Come Support The Talent Show Friday At 6PM! (mushy)
- 2nd Annual Multi-County Talent Show Deadline looms (mushy)
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)