This is the dirty behind the scenes story that should be front and center on the TVA nomination process.
"We respect her professional credentials, but we encourage the president to send another nominee with credentials better suited to the TVA board," according to a Wednesday joint statement from Corker and Alexander.
Marilyn Brown co-received the Nobel Prize for her work on climate change and she is an expert in energy efficiency. What better credentials can anyone have?
Update: TFP Calls Alexander and Corker, well, scared of Dr Brown...
Is it because Brown, with two years of board experience, is now becoming a too-strong member of the board, suggesting a vision Alexander and Sansom aren't comfortable with?
links in the comments
Other RoaneViews blogs
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - Saturday and Sunday (mushy)
- Jousting three weekends at The Tennessee Medieval Faire! (mushy)
- Lots to do in Harriman this week and weekend! (mushy)
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)
- The Headhunters want to know... (mushy)