The TVA vice president in charge of Watts Bar Nuclear Plant abruptly left the employment of TVA today, but TVA officials will not say why...
Golden said TVA will not elaborate on (Don) Grissette's departure.
The news comes on the same day that TVA is announcing Watts Bar worker incentives if the behind-schedule, over-budget new reactor there can be made operational by the end of the 2015.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)
- The Headhunters want to know... (mushy)
- Ever dream of being in the movies? (mushy)
- Come Support The Talent Show Friday At 6PM! (mushy)
- 2nd Annual Multi-County Talent Show Deadline looms (mushy)
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)