The current Conservation and Environment Committee, Children and Family Affairs committee and Consumer and Employee Affairs Committee are abolished with their duties transferred to other panels.
The old Agriculture Committee, for example, would become the Agriculture and Environment Committee, overseeing bills that previously would have gone to the Conservation and Environment Committee.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - Saturday and Sunday (mushy)