The current Conservation and Environment Committee, Children and Family Affairs committee and Consumer and Employee Affairs Committee are abolished with their duties transferred to other panels.
The old Agriculture Committee, for example, would become the Agriculture and Environment Committee, overseeing bills that previously would have gone to the Conservation and Environment Committee.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - Saturday and Sunday (mushy)
- Jousting three weekends at The Tennessee Medieval Faire! (mushy)
- Lots to do in Harriman this week and weekend! (mushy)
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)
- The Headhunters want to know... (mushy)
- Ever dream of being in the movies? (mushy)
- Come Support The Talent Show Friday At 6PM! (mushy)
- 2nd Annual Multi-County Talent Show Deadline looms (mushy)
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)