The current Conservation and Environment Committee, Children and Family Affairs committee and Consumer and Employee Affairs Committee are abolished with their duties transferred to other panels.
The old Agriculture Committee, for example, would become the Agriculture and Environment Committee, overseeing bills that previously would have gone to the Conservation and Environment Committee.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - Saturday and Sunday (mushy)
- Jousting three weekends at The Tennessee Medieval Faire! (mushy)
- Lots to do in Harriman this week and weekend! (mushy)
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)