In the cynical world of Republican politics our media rarely shows the gumption to call them out. In fact, Senator Corker had the temerity to say the reason there are vacancies in because of President Obama, even though Obama has made nominations that are being blocked by Republicans in the Senate. Corker has participated in a record number of filibusters during Obama's term and looks to continue his obstruction, apparently in service to big corporations and billionaires.
Here's a rare one from the Knoxville paper. May I say a heartfelt thank you!
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)
- The Headhunters want to know... (mushy)
- Ever dream of being in the movies? (mushy)
- Come Support The Talent Show Friday At 6PM! (mushy)
- 2nd Annual Multi-County Talent Show Deadline looms (mushy)
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)