In the cynical world of Republican politics our media rarely shows the gumption to call them out. In fact, Senator Corker had the temerity to say the reason there are vacancies in because of President Obama, even though Obama has made nominations that are being blocked by Republicans in the Senate. Corker has participated in a record number of filibusters during Obama's term and looks to continue his obstruction, apparently in service to big corporations and billionaires.
Here's a rare one from the Knoxville paper. May I say a heartfelt thank you!
Other RoaneViews blogs
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - Saturday and Sunday (mushy)
- Jousting three weekends at The Tennessee Medieval Faire! (mushy)
- Lots to do in Harriman this week and weekend! (mushy)
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)
- The Headhunters want to know... (mushy)