In the cynical world of Republican politics our media rarely shows the gumption to call them out. In fact, Senator Corker had the temerity to say the reason there are vacancies in because of President Obama, even though Obama has made nominations that are being blocked by Republicans in the Senate. Corker has participated in a record number of filibusters during Obama's term and looks to continue his obstruction, apparently in service to big corporations and billionaires.
Here's a rare one from the Knoxville paper. May I say a heartfelt thank you!
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)
- First movie at the Princess in 15 years! (mushy)
- Dr. Eric Littleton's Christmas show scheduled for Dec. 19th at the Princess (mushy)
- The Princess makes the news again! (mushy)
- Valtentine's Murder Mystery at Jamison Development Center (mushy)
- Tina Turner, Dolly Parton, and Johnny Cash at the Princess Thursday! (mushy)