In the cynical world of Republican politics our media rarely shows the gumption to call them out. In fact, Senator Corker had the temerity to say the reason there are vacancies in because of President Obama, even though Obama has made nominations that are being blocked by Republicans in the Senate. Corker has participated in a record number of filibusters during Obama's term and looks to continue his obstruction, apparently in service to big corporations and billionaires.
Here's a rare one from the Knoxville paper. May I say a heartfelt thank you!
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Darren York - New Princess manager (mushy)
- "An Evening of Remembrance" - Black History Month Event (mushy)
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)