Let's talk about the real reason the House failed to produce a farm bill, Republicans, who control the House from which all spending bills must legally flow, have the rural vote locked up on meaningless issues (guns, gays, god, race, birth certificates, etc) so why bother.
Tom Vilsack: "It's time for us to have an adult conversation with folks in rural America..."
That and more from the Buzz...
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Ever dream of being in the movies? (mushy)
- Come Support The Talent Show Friday At 6PM! (mushy)
- 2nd Annual Multi-County Talent Show Deadline looms (mushy)
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)
- First movie at the Princess in 15 years! (mushy)
- Dr. Eric Littleton's Christmas show scheduled for Dec. 19th at the Princess (mushy)