On Monday, the handful of remaining TVA board members -- fearing vacancies will leave them without a quorum when Congress adjourns at the end of December -- plan a special meeting to delegate authority to a brand-new and untried TVA president and CEO.
Corker and Alexander both blocked nominations. Corker then has the temerity to complain that the Board isn't working. The real villian here is our media who aren't putting their actions in the spotlight so voters will know what they're doing to us.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Come Support The Talent Show Friday At 6PM! (mushy)
- 2nd Annual Multi-County Talent Show Deadline looms (mushy)
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)
- First movie at the Princess in 15 years! (mushy)
- Dr. Eric Littleton's Christmas show scheduled for Dec. 19th at the Princess (mushy)
- The Princess makes the news again! (mushy)