GAO researchers in their report detail the stunning costs of motorcycle fatalities on society. In 2010 alone, they estimated that motorcycle deaths cost $16 billion nationwide. They estimated that each individual motorcycle fatality cost about $1.2 million.
I'm curious about the methodology of that figure and also how it would relate to the cost of a car death.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - Saturday and Sunday (mushy)
- Jousting three weekends at The Tennessee Medieval Faire! (mushy)
- Lots to do in Harriman this week and weekend! (mushy)
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)
- The Headhunters want to know... (mushy)