The website earthfirst.com was to rate it America's worst man-made environmental disaster in history — worse than the Exxon-Valdez oil spill, worse than the Three Mile Island nuclear accident.
Actually, no. The long term environmental effects from the Exxon Valdez and the BP Oil rig disaster will continue to have consequences long after we've been put back together. None of the entities responsible have taken full responsibility or made everyone affected whole again, and that's the biggest disaster within the disaster.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - Saturday and Sunday (mushy)