I didn't even know this place existed...
"The items stolen were police-specific, while the suspects left behind electronic devices, money and other much more valuable merchandise," according to a news release. "It appears possible that the suspects intend to use the items to impersonate police officers and perhaps gain access to emergency vehicles for criminal/terrorist activities. This is all official police equipment, not counterfeit items."
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - Saturday and Sunday (mushy)