I didn't even know this place existed...
"The items stolen were police-specific, while the suspects left behind electronic devices, money and other much more valuable merchandise," according to a news release. "It appears possible that the suspects intend to use the items to impersonate police officers and perhaps gain access to emergency vehicles for criminal/terrorist activities. This is all official police equipment, not counterfeit items."
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)
- First movie at the Princess in 15 years! (mushy)
- Dr. Eric Littleton's Christmas show scheduled for Dec. 19th at the Princess (mushy)
- The Princess makes the news again! (mushy)
- Valtentine's Murder Mystery at Jamison Development Center (mushy)
- Tina Turner, Dolly Parton, and Johnny Cash at the Princess Thursday! (mushy)