I didn't even know this place existed...
"The items stolen were police-specific, while the suspects left behind electronic devices, money and other much more valuable merchandise," according to a news release. "It appears possible that the suspects intend to use the items to impersonate police officers and perhaps gain access to emergency vehicles for criminal/terrorist activities. This is all official police equipment, not counterfeit items."
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)
- The Headhunters want to know... (mushy)
- Ever dream of being in the movies? (mushy)
- Come Support The Talent Show Friday At 6PM! (mushy)
- 2nd Annual Multi-County Talent Show Deadline looms (mushy)
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)