I didn't even know this place existed...
"The items stolen were police-specific, while the suspects left behind electronic devices, money and other much more valuable merchandise," according to a news release. "It appears possible that the suspects intend to use the items to impersonate police officers and perhaps gain access to emergency vehicles for criminal/terrorist activities. This is all official police equipment, not counterfeit items."
Other RoaneViews blogs
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - Saturday and Sunday (mushy)
- Jousting three weekends at The Tennessee Medieval Faire! (mushy)
- Lots to do in Harriman this week and weekend! (mushy)
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)