U.S. District Judge Tom Varlan ordered both sides to agree on a mediator within the first 30 days and report that to the court. Varlan said he expects the parties to "mediate the case until they meet with complete success or at least with partial success."
So here we are, exactly where we should have been years ago. Thank you, TVA, for being such a good and responsible community member.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - Saturday and Sunday (mushy)