U.S. District Judge Tom Varlan ordered both sides to agree on a mediator within the first 30 days and report that to the court. Varlan said he expects the parties to "mediate the case until they meet with complete success or at least with partial success."
So here we are, exactly where we should have been years ago. Thank you, TVA, for being such a good and responsible community member.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - Saturday and Sunday (mushy)
- Jousting three weekends at The Tennessee Medieval Faire! (mushy)
- Lots to do in Harriman this week and weekend! (mushy)
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)
- The Headhunters want to know... (mushy)
- Ever dream of being in the movies? (mushy)
- Come Support The Talent Show Friday At 6PM! (mushy)
- 2nd Annual Multi-County Talent Show Deadline looms (mushy)
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)