This is an outrageous position on Ramsey's part. I built a business. I dealt with employees and their guns. I will state unequivocally that forcing employers to allow employees to bring guns onto their property will get somebody killed. The blood will be on Ramsey's hands!
Ramsey said he plans to hammer out a compromise early next year over legislation that last year pinned Republicans between gun rights advocates — who want to commute to work with their firearms — and the business community, which wants to retain the right to ban guns on their property.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)
- First movie at the Princess in 15 years! (mushy)
- Dr. Eric Littleton's Christmas show scheduled for Dec. 19th at the Princess (mushy)
- The Princess makes the news again! (mushy)
- Valtentine's Murder Mystery at Jamison Development Center (mushy)
- Tina Turner, Dolly Parton, and Johnny Cash at the Princess Thursday! (mushy)
- Emery Francis To Open For EmiSunshine Tonight! (mushy)
- Kingston Mayor-Duncan/Kirkham re-zoning (chelsea)