From what we now know, this may be the Board's chance to retract their choice for CEO. They may want to think about getting someone who doesn't have a track record of mismanaging nuclear installations.
Garry Morgan, a member of Bellefonte Efficiency & Sustainability Team, has filed a complaint with the TVA Inspector General’s Office noting that Tennessee Valley Authority Board’s appointment of Bill Johnson as the new CEO is invalid. According to the complaint, TVA, a public agency, did not follow the requirements of the Federal Sunshine Act. That act states that TVA shall make a public announcement of the time, place, and subject matter of each meeting, whether it is to be open or closed to the public, and the name and telephone number of a TVA official who can respond to requests for information about the meeting.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Ever dream of being in the movies? (mushy)
- Come Support The Talent Show Friday At 6PM! (mushy)
- 2nd Annual Multi-County Talent Show Deadline looms (mushy)
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)
- First movie at the Princess in 15 years! (mushy)
- Dr. Eric Littleton's Christmas show scheduled for Dec. 19th at the Princess (mushy)