From what we now know, this may be the Board's chance to retract their choice for CEO. They may want to think about getting someone who doesn't have a track record of mismanaging nuclear installations.
Garry Morgan, a member of Bellefonte Efficiency & Sustainability Team, has filed a complaint with the TVA Inspector General’s Office noting that Tennessee Valley Authority Board’s appointment of Bill Johnson as the new CEO is invalid. According to the complaint, TVA, a public agency, did not follow the requirements of the Federal Sunshine Act. That act states that TVA shall make a public announcement of the time, place, and subject matter of each meeting, whether it is to be open or closed to the public, and the name and telephone number of a TVA official who can respond to requests for information about the meeting.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Camelot Comes to Life on May 14 at the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Darren York - New Princess manager (mushy)
- "An Evening of Remembrance" - Black History Month Event (mushy)
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)