The Creative Arts Co-op is excited to announce that this year's high school level musical will be 'Footloose!' All students 9th through 12th grades are encouraged to audition. Come prepared to sing. Cold reading from the script, and some dancing.
The shows will be in March,
Rehearsals begin in January,
Auditions are November 19 at 7:30pm at the Creative Arts Co-op.
The Creative Arts Co-op is located at 426 Ruritan Road, Harriman (next to UGO). Call 865/765-1129 or visit (link...) for more.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Ever dream of being in the movies? (mushy)
- Come Support The Talent Show Friday At 6PM! (mushy)
- 2nd Annual Multi-County Talent Show Deadline looms (mushy)
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)
- First movie at the Princess in 15 years! (mushy)
- Dr. Eric Littleton's Christmas show scheduled for Dec. 19th at the Princess (mushy)