Today is Veterans Day, not Monday when many get a holiday. We all need to thank those who have served or are serving to protect theis great country. Remember those who did not make it back, remember those who came back, but were so changed that they were never the same again. Be thankful for all who give part of their lives so we can vote, agree or disagree, speak freely and bear arms if we so wish. Hands down, the United States of America is still the greatest country in the world.
Please take time today to seek out a veteran and let him/her know who much you appreciate all they have done for you.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Darren York - New Princess manager (mushy)
- "An Evening of Remembrance" - Black History Month Event (mushy)
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)