Speaker of the House Beth Harwell...
"We're not like Congress. In Congress, they don't even have to be on the floor for debates or votes. I require my members to be on the floor."
(Note: Harwell's statement is not true...see link)
I have texted my seatmate from the ladies room waiting line for a few votes.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Ever dream of being in the movies? (mushy)
- What A Wonderful Time The Multi-County Talent Shows Are! (mushy)
- Come Support The Talent Show Friday At 6PM! (mushy)
- 2nd Annual Multi-County Talent Show Deadline looms (mushy)
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)
- First movie at the Princess in 15 years! (mushy)