Let's note that no one has stated that Julia is doing anything amiss but there are questions as to why she is upset about this. Let's also note that we make no value judgement on drug use as we figure it's normally none of our business unless the welfare of others is at stake. We do however look very much down on hypocrisy.
According to Friedmann, the bill's House sponsor, Rep. Julia Hurley, refused to speak to him and had her office call the authorities to get him out of her office. Hurley told Engler only that she didn't talk to Friedmann. When he paid a visit to the bill's Senate sponsor, Stacey Campfield, Friedmann says Campfield agreed to take a test with conditions, which included payment of $50. That encounter is as yet unconfirmed.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Darren York - New Princess manager (mushy)
- "An Evening of Remembrance" - Black History Month Event (mushy)
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)