Let's note that no one has stated that Julia is doing anything amiss but there are questions as to why she is upset about this. Let's also note that we make no value judgement on drug use as we figure it's normally none of our business unless the welfare of others is at stake. We do however look very much down on hypocrisy.
According to Friedmann, the bill's House sponsor, Rep. Julia Hurley, refused to speak to him and had her office call the authorities to get him out of her office. Hurley told Engler only that she didn't talk to Friedmann. When he paid a visit to the bill's Senate sponsor, Stacey Campfield, Friedmann says Campfield agreed to take a test with conditions, which included payment of $50. That encounter is as yet unconfirmed.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)
- First movie at the Princess in 15 years! (mushy)
- Dr. Eric Littleton's Christmas show scheduled for Dec. 19th at the Princess (mushy)
- The Princess makes the news again! (mushy)
- Valtentine's Murder Mystery at Jamison Development Center (mushy)
- Tina Turner, Dolly Parton, and Johnny Cash at the Princess Thursday! (mushy)
- Emery Francis To Open For EmiSunshine Tonight! (mushy)
- Kingston Mayor-Duncan/Kirkham re-zoning (chelsea)