I understand questioning the credentials of a total stranger who might request a drug test.
However, I am starting to wonder why Rep Hurley is negative about her own drug testing...maybe wait 30 - 60 days then ask her ... Mark my words, in a period of time, she will take a drug test...not saying there are drugs in her system.
What about a hair sample test, would that work for detecting drugs?
It just seems to me that one would say something along the lines, "of course, I don't mind to take a drug test as an elected official and the Representative who is behind the drug testing bill...as long as it is with a certified credentialed drug testing agency..."
My goodness, what is good for the goose doesn't seem to be so good for the gander.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)
- The Headhunters want to know... (mushy)
- Ever dream of being in the movies? (mushy)
- Come Support The Talent Show Friday At 6PM! (mushy)
- 2nd Annual Multi-County Talent Show Deadline looms (mushy)
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)