I understand questioning the credentials of a total stranger who might request a drug test.
However, I am starting to wonder why Rep Hurley is negative about her own drug testing...maybe wait 30 - 60 days then ask her ... Mark my words, in a period of time, she will take a drug test...not saying there are drugs in her system.
What about a hair sample test, would that work for detecting drugs?
It just seems to me that one would say something along the lines, "of course, I don't mind to take a drug test as an elected official and the Representative who is behind the drug testing bill...as long as it is with a certified credentialed drug testing agency..."
My goodness, what is good for the goose doesn't seem to be so good for the gander.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)
- First movie at the Princess in 15 years! (mushy)
- Dr. Eric Littleton's Christmas show scheduled for Dec. 19th at the Princess (mushy)
- The Princess makes the news again! (mushy)
- Valtentine's Murder Mystery at Jamison Development Center (mushy)
- Tina Turner, Dolly Parton, and Johnny Cash at the Princess Thursday! (mushy)
- Emery Francis To Open For EmiSunshine Tonight! (mushy)
- Kingston Mayor-Duncan/Kirkham re-zoning (chelsea)