I understand questioning the credentials of a total stranger who might request a drug test.
However, I am starting to wonder why Rep Hurley is negative about her own drug testing...maybe wait 30 - 60 days then ask her ... Mark my words, in a period of time, she will take a drug test...not saying there are drugs in her system.
What about a hair sample test, would that work for detecting drugs?
It just seems to me that one would say something along the lines, "of course, I don't mind to take a drug test as an elected official and the Representative who is behind the drug testing bill...as long as it is with a certified credentialed drug testing agency..."
My goodness, what is good for the goose doesn't seem to be so good for the gander.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Darren York - New Princess manager (mushy)
- "An Evening of Remembrance" - Black History Month Event (mushy)
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)